Reports and Data’s analysis reveals that the global Non-Thermal Processing Market size was USD 1.13 Billion in 2022 and is expected to register a rapid revenue CAGR of 8.4% during the forecast. Increasing use of ready-to-eat and packaged foods, high efficiency and sustainable outcomes of non-thermal processing, and rising investments by governments in food processing machinery and equipment are major factors driving market revenue growth.
As consumer awareness of food health increases, the non-thermal processing market is growing and gaining popularity. Meat, seafood, and potato processing segments are making extensive use of these technologies. The North American market currently holds the most significant global share for these technologies and is expected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
To Get a Sample Copy of the Report, Click On @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/download-free-sample/2064
Key Driving Factors and Restraints in The Non-Thermal Processing Market:
Growth driving factors:
- Rising consumer awareness regarding food safety and health benefits of non-thermal processing technologies.
- Government support for food technologies that ensure the safety of final food products.
- Preservation of volatile compounds and nutrients in food products.
- Increasing demand for ready-to-eat and ready-to-cook food products.
- Growing demand for non-thermal processing technologies in meat and seafood industries.
- Ongoing research to improve sensory characteristics of non-thermal processed foods.
- High cost associated with non-thermal processing technologies.
- Reluctance of users to switch from conventional food processing technologies.
- Lack of awareness regarding regulatory compliances.
- Limited availability of non-thermal processing technologies in underdeveloped regions.
Some Trends in The Non-Thermal Processing Market:
Increasing demand for natural and minimally processed food products. Growing awareness about food safety and hygiene. Rising consumer demand for convenience foods that are easy to prepare. Technological advancements in non-thermal processing techniques. Expansion of food preservation methods to include non-thermal processing. Increase in research and development activities for new and innovative non-thermal processing techniques. Focus on retaining the nutritional quality and sensory characteristics of food products during processing. Increasing investment in the non-thermal processing industry by private players and governments
To know more about the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/non-thermal-processing-market
Technology (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2023-2030)
- High-Pressure Processing
- Orientation Type
- Vessel Volume
- Pulsed Electric Field
- Frequency Range
- Cold Plasma
Application (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2023-2030)
- Meat and Seafood
- Fruits and Vegetables
Function (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2023-2030)
- Quality Assurance
- Microbial Inactivation
- Compression through High Pressure
- High-Intensity Pulsed Electric Fields
- Acoustic Cavitation
- Other Techniques
- Emulsification and Homogenization
Regional Outlook (Revenue in USD Million; Volume in Tons, 2023-2030)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
Get Explore Latest Research Report by Reports and Data:
About Reports and Data
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target, and analyse consumer behaviour shifts across demographics, across industries, and help clients to make smarter business decisions. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across multiple industries, including Healthcare, Touch Points, Chemicals, Products, and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware of the latest trends existent in the market. Reports and Data has a strong base of experienced analysts from varied areas of expertise. Our industry experience and ability to develop a concrete solution to any research problems provides our clients with the ability to secure an edge over their respective competitors.